Saturday 9 April 2022

Lottery Player Wins $10 Million After She Was Bumped Into Pushing Wrong Ticket Button


var label = "ctx-wait"; console.time(label); window.waitForGlobal( () => window.HP && window.HP.params && window.HP.params.clientUUID && window.localStorage, () => { console.timeEnd(label); Edwards was driving on the freeway later when she realized the $30 ticket had reaped the top prize, she said in a statement posted Wednesday.“I almost crashed my car,” she joked. “I pulled over, looked at it again and again, scanned it with my app, and I just kept thinking this can’t be right.”Edwards, who plans to buy a house and start a nonprofit venture, said she is “still in shock.”“All I remember saying once I found out how much I just won was, “I’m rich!”Advertisement Edward purchased her ticket at a Vons Supermarket in Tarzana, which received $50,000 for selling the big winner.The person who bumped into Edwards and “didn’t say a thing” as he walked out the supermarket door would perhaps still be speechless if he discovered her twist of fate.Weird things do happen in the lottery. One woman recently discovered she had won $3 million by searching for another message in her spam email folder and finding a notification from the lottery.Related...Single Ticket Sold In California Scoops $699 Million Powerball JackpotMan Playing Lottery Shocks Reporter With How He'd Spend His WinningsWest Virginia To Give Away Guns, Trucks, Cash As COVID-19 Vaccine Lottery Prizes





Source: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/laquedra-edwards-lottery-wrong-button_n_624eb907e4b0e44de9cba355 ... and provided by video-cutter-online.com

No comments:

Post a Comment