Sunday 3 February 2019

Bats Invade Spurs-Nets NBA Game, So They Called In A Bat Catcher

Here’s something that you will rarely hear at an NBA game: “There’s guano on the court.”

Those were the words of a broadcaster while a handful of bats swarmed the San Antonio Spurs-Brooklyn Nets game at AT&T Center in San Antonio Thursday.

Bat catchers were summoned. Actually they were security guards with nets, the San Antonio Express-News reported.

Many players fled. One Spurs player, Pau Gasol, playfully readied his towel in the video below.

But contact with the creatures is not a good idea. Ten years ago, Spurs guard Manu Ginobili actually swatted a bat in the same arena with his hand. He was later subjected to 16 rounds of rabies shots just in case. Ginobili, who said the bat flew away when it was released outside the arena, also expressed regret for his actions because bats are a “great part of the ecosystem.”

Former Spurs great David Robinson mentioned Ginobili’s name in a tweet. 

Thursday’s game resumed after a few minutes, Sports Illustrated reported. The Spurs won, 117-114.



Source: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bats-spurs-nets-nba_us_5c543ef0e4b0bdf0e7da6b69 ... and provided by video-cutter-online.com

1 comment:

  1. Straight away after Dr.Osauyi cast the Lottery spell for me, I felt enveloped by the control of the lotto spell. This spell changes my life into riches. I am now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lotto after I won a huge amount of money. I have more luck now than I ever had in my life. i won 1.900.000 million pounds. Your Lotto spell made wonders, I can't believe it. Thank you so much, sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lotto spell for me.”I am eternally grateful for the lotto spell Dr.Osauyi did for me. You can email him for you own lottery number.email him on

    Lotterspellhelp@gmil.com
    WhatsApp +905385050893
    Phone number +19154441949

    ReplyDelete