Friday 14 November 2014

Here's 2 Minutes Of Dogs Sleeping In Impossibly Uncomfortable Positions

Professional contortionists couldn't find themselves in these positions if they tried. Yet somehow, these dogs literally do it in their sleep.

Can I get you a pillow? "Nah, I'll just curl up in this cabinet and smash my face into the floor."

Wouldn't you be more comfortable if your leg wasn't behind your head? "Oh, was it? I hadn't noticed."

Dogs. They're the envy of nappers everywhere. See the above video for two minutes of irrefutable evidence.

H/T The I Love Dogs Site

Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter



Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/14/dogs-sleep-weird-uncomfortable-positions-video_n_6160710.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news&ir=Weird+News and provided by entertainment-movie-news.com

No comments:

Post a Comment