Sunday 3 February 2019

This Kid's About To Get An Explosive Lesson In Using Fireworks Over A Manhole

A boy in China was lucky to escape with his life after playing with fireworks and triggering an explosion that ripped the sidewalk apart. 

Footage from the scene in Chifeng City in Inner Mongolia showed the boy either dropping one of the fireworks into a manhole or allowing the sparks to fall in. That ignited the methane gas trapped inside, causing the sidewalk to erupt.

No one was injured in the blast ― not even the boy, who could be heard afterward telling his mother that he was scared ― but three cars were damaged.   

Methane trapped in sewers may be more common than many people realize. A 2014 study in Washington, D.C. found thousands of leaks causing methane to build up in the system, including a dozen manholes where just a small spark could trigger an explosion, according to Gizmodo. 

 

(h/t Digg) 



Source: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/china-manhole-fireworks-explosion_us_5c53d468e4b043e25b1ae4e2 ... and provided by video-cutter-online.com

1 comment:

  1. Straight away after Dr.Osauyi cast the Lottery spell for me, I felt enveloped by the control of the lotto spell. This spell changes my life into riches. I am now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lotto after I won a huge amount of money. I have more luck now than I ever had in my life. i won 1.900.000 million pounds. Your Lotto spell made wonders, I can't believe it. Thank you so much, sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lotto spell for me.”I am eternally grateful for the lotto spell Dr.Osauyi did for me. You can email him for you own lottery number.email him on

    Lotterspellhelp@gmil.com
    WhatsApp +905385050893
    Phone number +19154441949

    ReplyDelete