On Thursday, one Redditor posed a question to the women of Reddit, asking, "What would be the best 'good morning' text you could receive?" Below are 16 of the best responses. (Hint: Most of them involve food).
1. "Come downstairs, I made pancakes."
2. "Morning love, I'm coming over later and I'm bringing pizza."
3. "I took the kids with me to the store. We'll be back around 10:30. Please feel free to sleep in. Bringing brunch home with us."
4. "The cat puked all over the downstairs carpet, but I cleaned it all up. <3"
5. "Good morning babe. I hope you have an amazing day. I love you."
6. "Saw this and thought of you. Miss you!" [insert movie from Netflix queue or old concert ticket stub]
7. "There's a taco under your pillow."
8. "Breakfast and tea are waiting for you on the counter, see you when I get home :)"
9. "You're beautiful, you're strong and you look great in a thong. Miss you baby."
10. "I put the dishes away and made you breakfast."
11. "There's a room full of kittens and infinite French toast for you downstairs <3"
12. "We're going to Denny's, put on some pants."
13. "Good morning, here's something to start your morning right [insert link to awesome song on YouTube]"
14."Good luck today. I know it'll be another long day, but tonight I'll get pizza and we can watch 'Ghostbusters.' Then we'll deal with that stress. ;-) I love you!"
15. "Honey, I found a field full of wild beagle puppies and you can have them all."
16. "Love you"
Keep in touch! Check out HuffPost Weddings on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Sign up for our newsletter here.