Friday 9 December 2016

Adele's 'Hello' Gets Rewritten For Stressed-Out Moms Everywhere




Calling all stressed-out moms! Behold another parody of Adele's "Hello" that's all about parenting

Texas mom and singer-songwriter Emily Mills gives the chart topper a hilarious twist with "Hello FromThe MotherSide" -- a soulful ballad about moms' sleep deprivation, stress eating and homework angst.

"Hello from the mother siiiiiiide," she belts out. "I think I might break down and cry, because I love my children but I don't want any more. Can somebody pass me the pinot noir?"

The whole bottle, please. 

Also on HuffPost:

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.













Source: http://feeds.huffingtonpost.com/c/35496/f/677553/s/4c1d8fbe/sc/38/l/0L0Shuffingtonpost0N0C20A150C120 ... and provided by entertainment-movie-news.com

No comments:

Post a Comment