Sunday 18 December 2016

Irate Hotel Guest Crashes Truck Through Lobby, Nearly Crushing Staff




An angry hotel guest is accused of slamming his pickup truck through a hotel’s lobby, coming within inches of two employees’ lives, all because of a bill dispute.

Video capturing the terrifying attack shows John Parsley, 62, charging through Alva Comfort Inn and Suites in Alva, Okla., around 4 p.m. Thursday, authorities said.

Just seconds before the vehicle crashes through the front doors and smashes into a wall, two women are seen frantically diving for their lives after finding themselves directly in the vehicle’s path.


Posted by Rupal Bhagat Christian on Sunday, December 13, 2015


 

Parsley had been outside speaking with a police officer discussing the billing situation when video shows him jumping behind the wheel and gunning it forward, according to a police report obtained by News 9.

After smashing into the wall, he backs up a few feet before powering forward a second time. He then appears to calmly exit his vehicle and walk toward the officer with his hands raised before he’s placed under arrest.

According to the police report, Parsley told officers that he did what he did because the hotel’s staff thought his threat was just a bluff.


"No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD and their vindication from me, declares the LORD." -Isaiah 54:17 Today I need your annointing more than ever. These are the exact words i spoke outloud as I turn my keys to start my vehicle on Dec 10 2015 8:30 am. Having no idea or imagination what is going to happen in my life by 4:00 pm. I was watching the officer and a highly qualified employee holding a higher position at Sandrige Energy. His intention was to kill me thats what he had said and attempted twice but failed. It was not my wisdom or knowledge or senses that pulled me out in a fraction of a second it was THE MIGHTY hand of my Heavenly Father who had appointed Archangel Michael for my protection. I hope this evidence is enough to keep him out of the streets, he is a threat and danger to my life and for community because he is not afraid of going behind bars so if he is out he can attempt to kill/ murder me for the third time with any other weapon. Hope justice is served according to "Justice For All" Thank you Alva PD-FD,friends,family and community for your support. Keep me in your prayers-thanks in advance.

Posted by Rupal Bhagat Christian on Sunday, December 13, 2015


 

He faces two felony counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and one count of malicious injury to property over $1,000, according to The Enid News & Eagle.

Rupal Bhagat Christian, who runs the hotel with her husband, posted several videos of the incident on her Facebook page Sunday. There she also expressed thanks to a higher power for sparing her life.

“His intention was to kill me that’s what he had said and attempted twice but failed,” she wrote of her claimed interaction with Parsley.

Christian said Parsley thought that he had been charged twice and refused evidence of them having voided the transaction.

“I hope this evidence is enough to keep him out of the streets, he is a threat and danger to my life and for community because he is not afraid of going behind bars so if he is out he can attempt to kill/murder me for the third time with any other weapon,” she wrote.

Also on HuffPost:

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.



Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/12/15/hotel-guest-crashes-pickup-through-lobby_n_8812032.html?utm ... and provided by entertainment-movie-news.com

No comments:

Post a Comment