Friday 9 December 2016

Inside The Mind Of 23-Year-Old Who Says He Fears His Own Thoughts Of Mass Murder




Recent reports say there have been more mass shootings in the US in 2015 than days in the year. Karen says she fears her 23-year-old son, Andrew, who she says has a history of mental illness, could be the next mass murderer and walk into a school or store and kill innocent people. Watch her story here.

Andrew, who admits, “I have thoughts of killing random people. I don’t want to go to a school and shoot up kids or hurt myself, but I don’t know if I can stop myself,” reveals his inner thoughts on what he claims drives him to think about killing and why he fears he could potentially become a mass murderer.

“I have dreams about mass killings,” he says. “I study everything that happens in mass killings, from Pearl Harbor, to the Holocaust, Columbine, Virginia Tech, Aurora, September 11. I have studied how to make pipe bombs in the past. I’ve actually gotten pretty good at it over the years.”

Andrew says he sees similarities between himself and the people who committed the Columbine and Virginia Tech murders. “I do believe that those people were very misunderstood and very picked on, and I can relate very well to that,” he says. “The evil side of me wants to make everybody pay for the pain that I’ve been put through for the majority of my life.”

Hear more from Andrew in the video above. And, on Wednesday’s episode of Dr. Phil, learn about Andrew being taken away by authorities during his Dr. Phil show interview. Check here to see where you can watch.



Also on HuffPost:

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.













Source: http://feeds.huffingtonpost.com/c/35496/f/677553/s/4c1e2f6e/sc/7/l/0L0Shuffingtonpost0N0C20A150C120C ... and provided by entertainment-movie-news.com

No comments:

Post a Comment