Friday 16 September 2016

Why 20-Year-Old Says He Hopes The Next Time He Sees His Parents Is When They're Dying




Talk about two different versions of a childhood. Stephen, 20, claims he was physically, mentally, and verbally abused by his parents since he was a child. But his parents, Steve and Christine, say their son is simply a liar.

"When I was 5, I can remember being shoved into the corner of a closet," recalls Stephen on Thursday's episode of Dr. Phil. "My dad had his belt. He was about to beat the living daylights out of me. Then my mom burst into the room. I remember that vividly."

When he was 16, Stephen says, "I was outside with my dad. He took me to the ground and started choking me, and I couldn't breathe. My mother watched every second and didn't do a damn thing." He continues, "Another time, I was standing in the bathroom arguing with my father, and it spiraled out of control. My dad just grabbed me by the neck and started choking me to the point I couldn't breathe. My eyes started rolling to the back of my head, and it was probably one of the worst things they've ever done to me."

Both parents adamantly deny ever abusing their son. In fact, his mom says, "He is the one who physically, emotionally and mentally abused me." They say they've had to call the cops on their son seven times, including when he was 15 and threw a microwave at his mom's head.

His dad says he did once take Stephen outside and raised a fist, but, "I let go of him and stood back up. That is the absolute only time I've ever put my hand on my son."

In the video above, Stephen, who moved out of his parents' home when he was 17, reveals, "I want my parents to be out of my life ... As heartless as it sounds, the next time I see my parents I hope it's when one of them is dying and I have to."

Who's telling the truth? And does Stephen's girlfriend, Melissa, play any role in these allegations? Dr. Phil brings the parents and son together for the first time in months on Thursday's episode - check local listings.



Also on HuffPost:

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.



Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/11/19/son-claims-abuse-parents-say-he-lies_n_8597538.html?utm_hp_ ... and provided by entertainment-movie-news.com

No comments:

Post a Comment