Sunday 19 June 2016

Nick Jonas Talks About That Time He Saw Three UFOs




Nick Jonas thinks there is a extraterrestrial life out there -- because he's apparently seen UFOs with his own eyes. 

"This was probably eight years ago. I was in my backyard in LA, and I looked up at the sky and [saw] three flying saucers," Jonas, 23, said on ITV's "This Morning" Tuesday, per People magazine. "I looked at my friend and said, 'Are you seeing this, or am I losing my mind?' He was seeing the same thing. Then I went online and looked and there were three identical sightings, two weeks before."

Back in September, the "Levels" singer talked about the sighting while sitting down with Seth Meyers. 

"I'm a firm believer in aliens and extraterrestrial life," he said. 

 

Also on HuffPost: 

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.













Source: http://feeds.huffingtonpost.com/c/35496/f/677553/s/4b64b512/sc/28/l/0L0Shuffingtonpost0N0C20A150C110 ... and provided by entertainment-movie-news.com

No comments:

Post a Comment