Sunday 17 April 2016

How My Former Teachers In Ohio Voted On Legalizing Pot, I Bet

Despite the lies propagated by my expired driver's license, I am no longer a resident of the beautiful state of Ohio. I had no say on Issue 3, the rejected initiative that would have legalized marijuana medically and recreationally throughout the Buckeye state.

You know who did have a say, though? All of my K-12 teachers who still live there.

Here's a first look at how the educators of River Valley High School in Marion, Ohio --who shaped me into the person I am today -- voted on Issue 3, probably.


Also on HuffPost: 

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.













Source: http://feeds.huffingtonpost.com/c/35496/f/677553/s/4b3bf50a/sc/7/l/0L0Shuffingtonpost0N0C20A150C110C ... and provided by entertainment-movie-news.com

No comments:

Post a Comment