Monday 25 January 2016

Tech Exec Witnesses 'Dumbest Fight Ever,' Turns It Into Hilarious Musical

After Mozilla co-founder Blake Ross witnessed (and filmed) the “absolute dumbest fight [he’d] ever seen” on a recent San Francisco day, he decided to share it with his friends and followers on social media -- but with an unexpected twist.

“I was going to write my usual third-person-bastard account of the incident,” Ross wrote on Facebook Saturday. “But I'm trying to stretch myself into scary new forms of writing. So, regrettably for you, I instead used my footage of the fight to write a song.”

Warning: Contains NSFW language

EmbedContent(562deb01e4b0443bb56460d3,,Embed,video,Some({"id":"f41y9p","url":"https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10101942000212803","type":"video","version":"1.0","title":"A few days ago, I witnessed the absolute dumbest fight I’ve ever seen—right here in the broad daylight of San Francisco. Today I was going to write my...","provider_name":"Facebook","cache_age":86400}))

As the video above shows, Ross used footage of the bizarre altercation to create a surprisingly-catchy -- and totally hilarious -- musical number.

The clip has been watched more than 27,000 times to date.

H/T Fusion

 

Also on HuffPost: 

CollectionContent(562deb01e4b0443bb56460d5,55b1fbe8e4b0224d8831d2ce,Collection,Slideshow)

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.



Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/10/26/dumbest-fight-musical-song_n_8387924.html?utm_hp_ref=weird- ... and provided by entertainment-movie-news.com

No comments:

Post a Comment