Tuesday 31 March 2015

This Romantic Disney World Proposal Is A Great Start To Happily Ever After

Disney World is a hot spot for marriage proposals, and Patrick Santos and Gavin Hatch can count their engagement among the park's most romantic.

Hatch thought he was going out for drinks with a friend at Disney's Boardwalk in Florida, but upon his arrival, he was handed a card.

“Gavin, this very moment is the start of our new adventure together," it read. "You always talked about being in love like in the movies, however, all of the best love stories have one thing in common. You have to go against all odds to get there.”

Hatch continued to follow clues until he was met with a spectacular dance performance to Katy Perry's "Unconditionally" and, eventually, a proposal.

"I don't think Gavin had a clue what was going to happen to him that night," Santos told The Huffington Post. "I had to make up a few stories in order for all of this to be possible.”

Hatch said he was completely blown away by the proposal.

"When I was handed my first card, I knew Patrick was up to something ... as we continued to walk the boardwalk and I saw more and more of my friends, I started to think that it might be a proposal, but it just didn't hit me until I was handed the last card by my best friend," he told HuffPost. "I will admit though, I always knew that if Patrick was the one to pop the question, it would be a big and unforgettable event, and it sure was."

Well if that isn't the most romantic thing ever, we don't know what is.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/31/disney-world-proposal_n_6979250.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news&ir=Weird+News and provided by entertainment-movie-news.com

No comments:

Post a Comment