Wednesday 26 November 2014

19 Dogs And Cats Who Look Like You Feel After Thanksgiving

You're not the only one who's headed toward a food coma.

Dogs and cats do practically nothing but sleep and eat all day, so they've got the Thanksgiving routine down pat. Get some inspiration for your post-Turkey lounging sesh from the 19 totally satisfied pets below.

Too. Much. Turkey.



Via Imgur

That last helping was a mistake.



Via Imgur

Man down.



Via Imgur

I repeat, MAN DOWN.



Via Imgur

Time to let it all hang out.



Via Imgur

HHHNNNNNGGG.



Via Imgur

HHRRRRMMMMPH.



Via Imgur

I don't think I can move from this spot.



Via Imgur

No use in trying to sit up.



Via Imgur

Nap time is coming.



Via Imgur

Just leave me here.



Via Imgur

This chair is my home now.



Via Imgur

Chill mode: engaged.



Via Imgur

Wait, there's MORE?!



Via Giphy

That can't be possible.



Via Imgur

No no no no no.



Via Imgur

That's it, I surrender.



Via Giphy

Okay, maybe just a little bit more.



Via Gifrific

Now, if only I could get out of here.



Via Imgur

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/26/thanksgiving-dogs-cats-look-like-you-feel-photos_n_6202164.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news&ir=Weird+News and provided by entertainment-movie-news.com

No comments:

Post a Comment