Thursday 30 October 2014

Michael Jordan Throws Serious Shade At Obama's Golfing Game

Well, it's safe to say there's someone Michael Jordan does not want to golf with.

When Jordan discussed his ideal golf foursome with sportscaster Ahmad Rashad, he seemed into the idea of playing with President Barack Obama -- at first.

“I’ve never played with Obama," Jordan said in a clip featured on Back9Network. "But I would.”

But then he dialed back his request, big time.

"No, that’s OK," Jordan said. "I’d take him out. He’s a hack ... I never said he wasn’t a great politician. I’m just saying he’s a shitty golfer.”

Consider that shade thrown and slam-dunked.



H/T New York Magazine Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/30/michael-jordan-obama-golf_n_6076796.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news&ir=Weird+News

No comments:

Post a Comment